UMILE Sp. z. o. o. (hereinafter: the "Controller") processes your personal data in accordance with national and European national regulations.
- Who is the administrator of personal data;
- What is the purpose and basis for the processing of personal data;
- Who will be the recipient of personal data;
- For what period of personal data will be processed;
- What are your rights under the GDPR;
- Right to lodge a complaint.
The administrator of personal data is UMILE Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Olszówka 57A, 43-400 Bielsko Biała, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000914112, NIP 5472226240, REGON 389561091, share capital: PLN 5,000.00.
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS:
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of services / delivery of goods on the basis of:
- 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party).
- Keeping accounting and tax documentation based on:
- 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator) and in connection with regulations such as the Act of September 29, 1994 on accounting, the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services and the general provisions regulating the principles of the emergence, determination and expiration of tax liabilities as well as other tax regulations.
- Defense against and redress based on:
- 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in taking care of his interests).
- Consideration of complaints, possible complaints or other cooperation requests on the basis of:
- 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in ensuring the proper performance of the contract and the quality of services or products provided as part of cooperation).
- Maintaining the website and ensuring its security and its proper operation based on:
- 6 sec. 1 lit.f GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in taking care of the website),
- Marketing of own products and services, as well as products and services of companies cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of:
- 6 (1) (f) GDPR (processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in direct marketing),
- 6 (1) (a) GDPR (the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes),
- Using the "Newsletter" service on the basis of:
- 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in the use of the "Newsletter" service)
- Notification of product availability based on:
- 6 (1) (f) GDPR (processing is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator consisting in informing about the availability of goods).
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS:
Your data will be transferred (or, in appropriate situations, entrusted):
- providers of postal and courier services,
- suppliers of services and all IT software supporting the management of the Administrator's enterprise, in particular supporting the functioning of the UMILE SHOP,
- hosting and email service providers;
- marketing agencies;
- entities providing legal and accounting services,
- payment service providers; and
- to third parties, in particular to authorized bodies, if such an obligation results from mandatory provisions of law.
Your data will not, as a rule, be transferred to the so-called to third countries, i.e. countries whose seat is outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: "EEA"), but due to the use of tools provided by the above-mentioned entities, your data may be transferred to countries whose seat is outside the EEA . Each of the above-mentioned entities uses standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Your data will be processed for the following period:
Your personal data will be processed for the following period:
- for the period of using the UMILE SHOP store, to the extent that your personal data is processed in order to provide a specific service and fulfill the Administrator's obligations,
- for the period necessary to perform, terminate or otherwise terminate the concluded sales contract or contract for the provision of services,
- pending objection to the data processing referred to below,
- in order to keep accounting and tax documentation for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose,
- to defend against claims and pursue claims for a period not longer than periods of limitation in civil and criminal cases established in accordance with the applicable provisions of Polish law,
- in order to consider complaints, possible complaints, for a period of 1 year from the delivery of the notification in question.
RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR:
Please be advised that you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- the right to request access to your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data to another administrator - in the case of data processed under the contract, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data - in the case of data processed in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
All information about the rights of data subjects is available in Art. 12-13 of the GDPR, the text of which can be found at:
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA: Providing personal data is necessary to conclude contracts and settle the business as well as the Administrator to fulfill the obligations specified by the provisions of general law. In the remaining scope (e.g. for marketing purposes), providing data is voluntary.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT:
The person whose data is processed by UMILE Sp. z o. o., has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. All information regarding the submission of a complaint is available at: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/skargi .