- The organizer of the competition is UMILE Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Olszówka 57A, 43-400 Bielsko Biała, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000914112, NIP 5472226240, REGON 389561091, share capital: PLN 5,000.00. (hereinafter: " Organizer of Competition ").
- These regulations (hereinafter: " Regulations ") define the rules, scope and conditions of participation in the contest organized on Instagram.
- The participant agrees to the processing of Personal Data in accordance with these Regulations.
- The competition will be run via the social network "Instagram", located at: https://www.instagram.com/umile.shop/ (hereinafter: "UMILE account").
- The competition runs from 29/01/2022 to 05/02/2022 until 23.59 Polish time.
- The conditions for participation in the competition are:
- having a public account on the Instagram social network;
- follow UMILE account.
- sharing the contest post on the UMILE account on Instastastory and providing in the commentary below the answer to the question: "What garment of your toddler accompanies you every winter day and without what you cannot imagine cold days?";
- The implementation of the competition task cannot contain content that violates the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights and related rights, as well as content that is offensive or vulgar.
- By publishing the competition task, the participant declares that its publication does not infringe the rights or goods of third parties and agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes and under the conditions set out in the Regulations.
Solution of Contest
- The Organizer of the Competition will appoint a two-person commission to evaluate the performance of the competition tasks by the Competition participants. The tasks of the Contest Committee also include constant supervision over the proper course of the Contest, making decisions on issues in which there are doubts related to the Contest, including the interpretation of these Regulations. Anyone who has submitted a competition entry has the right to appeal with a request for reconsideration of the case, the appeal is examined by the Competition Commission. The decisions of the Competition Committee are final.
- As part of the Competition, the 1st best work, according to the Competition Commission, will be awarded, under which the competition participant will receive a CAREFREE sweatshirt from the Competition Organizer's assortment in any color and size (available sizes and colors are available at: https : //umile.shop/ , with a total value of PLN 161.00 (say: one hundred and sixty one) PLN (hereinafter: " Reward ").
- The results of the Competition will be announced no later than February 20, 2022. at 23:59
on his profile on Instagram.
- The receipt of the Prize will be made after the Winning Participant provides the following data: Name and surname, shipping address.
- A cash equivalent cannot be claimed for the win.
- The Participant is responsible for incorrect or incomplete contact details provided to the Organizer or the change of these details by the Participant in a way that prevents them from being awarded the Prize.
- The Participant, by submitting his participation in the Competition, confirms that the Competition Entry submitted by him is his work, to which he has full copyright and related rights, and that the submitted work is free from legal defects and does not infringe any rights of third parties as well as personal rights third party
- By posting the competition works in accordance with § 2 para. 5 lit. c) of the Regulations, the Participant authorizes the Organizer to use the competition work unlimited in time and territory by publishing it in the following fields of use:
- introduction to the ICT network, e.g. the Internet, making copies of such records and their dissemination in ICT networks,
- disseminating in the Competition Organizer's social media.
Organizer permissions of
The Organizer has the right to exclude the Participant from participation in the Competition with immediate effect, as well as to refuse to grant the Participant a Prize in the event that the participant has provided false or incomplete data required and necessary to award the Prize, in the event of failure to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, as well as in the event of taking information by the Organizer about the participant's actions contrary to the provisions of the Regulations.
- The participant may submit a complaint by March 1, 2022.
- Complaints should be submitted in electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
- In the content of the complaint, the Participant indicates: name and surname, e-mail address and pseudonym on Instagram through which he participated in the Competition, and a description of the reason for the complaint and the submitted claim. The Organizer will consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt by the Organizer. The answer will be sent in the form of an e-mail to the address provided in the complaint.
- Personal data of Competition Participants and third parties, in accordance with § 2 para. 7 of the Regulations are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR"). UMILE Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Olszówka 57A, 43-400 Bielsko Biała, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000914112, NIP 5472226240, REGON 389561091, share capital: PLN 5,000.00
- Personal data of the Participant and third parties, in accordance with the content of these Regulations, will be processed for the purpose of:
- conducting the Competition, which should also be understood as accepting the application for participation in the Competition, verifying the applications, selecting the winners and handing over the prize - based on the Participant's consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- compliance with tax obligations resulting from the awarded prize - based on the consent of the Participant (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), and the fulfillment of obligations under the law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- considering complaints - based on the consent of the Participant (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), and implementing the legitimate interest of the Organizer (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- The Participant's consent to the processing of personal data in order to participate in the Competition is voluntary.However, it is necessary for the Participant to be able to take part in the Competition and receive the award
- The Organizer will store the Participant's personal data for the period necessary to meet all obligations imposed under these Regulations, including tax obligations related to the award of the prize and the expiry of any Participants' claims that may arise in connection with the Competition.
- The Participant's Personal Data may be transferred to companies to which the Organizer entrusts the performance of activities during the organization of the Competition, on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, in particular the agency servicing the competition and the courier company / Polish Post through which the Organizer provides prizes.
- The participant and a third party have the right to access their personal data and to rectify, supplement, delete them, request limitation of data processing and the right to transfer data in situations specified in the GDPR. He may also object to the processing of his personal data.
- If the Participant or a third party decides that the Organizer is processing their personal data contrary to the provisions of the law, they may lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations in a situation where the need to change results from reasons beyond his control.
- Information about changes will be published in the same way as the publication of these Regulations.
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
- The parties agree that in disputes arising from the Agreement, the competent court is the court competent for the Competition Organizer.